- Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
Where did you complete your Undergraduate Studies?
- University of Notre Dame
What degree are you working toward?
- I am currently working towards a doctorate in Organic Chemistry.
Why did you choose graduate school at IU Bloomington?
- I chose graduate school at IU because of the nationally recognized reputation of the chemistry department.
What's been your favorite academic accomplishment since you've been here?
- Honestly, finishing classes for my degree program. Graduate classes are tough, especially in conjunction with teaching and research obligations.
What do you enjoy most about life in Bloomington?
- I really enjoy the craft beer scene and the restaurant life here in Bloomington. Bloomington has lots of options for ethnic cuisine as well as great breweries.