- Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology
- South Bend, IN
Where did you complete your Undergraduate Studies?
- Indiana University
What degree are you working toward?
- I am completing my PhD in Counseling Psychology.
Why did you choose graduate school at IU Bloomington?
- I chose IU because I felt that I really fit with my advisor, program, and other students. IU also has a lot of resources and professional development opportunities that I could take advantage of to help me achieve my career goals of becoming a tenure-track professor.
What's been your favorite academic accomplishment since you've been here?
- My biggest academic accomplishment has been becoming a Ford Foundation Predoctoral Fellow.
What do you enjoy most about life in Bloomington?
- There's always a lot of events and activities happening on and off campus such as concerts, talks, and competitions. If you're into outdoor activities, they are a lot of great pleases to hike, kayak, etc.