- Ph.D. in Genome, Cell and Developmental Biology
- New Delhi, India
Where did you complete your Undergraduate Studies?
- California State University, East Bay
What degree are you working toward?
Ph.D. in Biology- Genome, Cell and Developmental Biology
Why did you choose graduate school at IU Bloomington?
- I chose IUB for its outstanding research. IUB has a large cohort of faculty working is diverse STEM fields. I had the option to work/collaborate with faculty who were not in my department. Also, the scientific community at IUB is close-knit. It made me feel comfortable and cared for when I visited here.
What's been your favorite academic accomplishment since you've been here?
- My favorite academic accomplishment was passing my qualifying exam!
What do you enjoy most about life in Bloomington?
- I love the music scene here. As someone who had never attend a symphony before, learning about Jacob school of music was a great surprise!
The University Graduate School resources and social media channels