- IU Bloomington
- Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology
- Hong Kong
Where did you complete your Undergraduate Studies?
- Hong Kong Shue Yan University
What degree are you working toward?
- I am working towards a PhD in Counseling Psychology.
Why did you choose graduate school at IU Bloomington?
- I chose graduate school at IU Bloomington because here I can pursue multiple professional opportunities, including research, clinical practice, teaching, leadership, community engagement, student engagement, and services. More importantly, graduate school at IU Bloomington values diversity in ethnicities, research interests, cultures, and identities.
What's been your favorite academic accomplishment since you've been here?
- Being an associate instructor has been my favorite academic accomplishment since you’ve been here as I got the chance to teach undergraduate courses, especially sharing my experiences, skills, and knowledge with students. I love their curiosity, love of learning, and their participation. It's very inspiring to me and I learn a lot from them as well!
What do you enjoy most about life in Bloomington?
- The various wonderful campus events! You will never get bored here and will constantly learn something new and fun about cultures, concepts, and people!