- Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology
- South Bend, IN
Where did you complete your Undergraduate Studies?
- Indiana University.
What degree are you working toward?
- I am working towards my Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology.
Why did you choose graduate school at IU Bloomington?
- I chose to attend IU because it has the community, mentors, and professional/personal opportunities and resources I need to thrive.
What's been your favorite academic accomplishment since you've been here?
- My favorite academic accomplishment has been receiving the Ford Predoctoral Fellowship as it freed up a lot of my time and allowed me to conduct more research and service work.
What do you enjoy most about life in Bloomington?
- I enjoy that there's always something to do, such as attending slam poetry competitions, eating at any of our many international restaurants downtown, and hiking/canoeing in neighboring Brown County.
The University Graduate School resources and social media channels