- Ph.D. in Speech and Hearing Sciences
- Columbia, MS
Where did you complete your Undergraduate Studies?
- Jackson State University
What degree are you working toward?
- I'm pursuing a PhD in speech and hearing sciences with an emphasis in audiology. My minor is in counseling psychology.
Why did you choose graduate school at IU Bloomington?
- I wanted to learn from the intelligent minds here while thriving in an environment that is supportive and inclusive.
What's been your favorite academic accomplishment since you've been here?
- I published an article with my mentor, Dr. Jennifer Lentz, and colleagues within my laboratory.
What do you enjoy most about life in Bloomington?
- There's always something fun to do here. It's easy to have a social life while in graduate school.
Indiana University Graduate School Bloomington resources and social media channels