- IU Bloomington
- M.B.A. in Marketing
- Seattle, WA
Where did you complete your Undergraduate Studies?
- University of Washington, Foster School of Business
What degree are you working toward?
- I am working towards an MBA in Consumer Marketing.
Why did you choose graduate school at IU Bloomington?
- I chose Indiana University and the Kelley School of Business because of its collaborative culture and wide array of opportunities. The Consumer Marketing Academy provides students with the ability to learn the ins and outs of brand management and provide students with the tools necessary to be competitive in today's market. GLOBASE is an opportunity for students to work as consultants with companies in Vietnam, China, Ghana, Guatemala, or Thailand. There were also numerous opportunities to study abroad or get involved with student organizations within and outside the Kelley Community.
What's been your favorite academic accomplishment since you've been here?
- I had the opportunity to be a part of the GLOBASE program at the Kelley School of Business. I was a part of a team of consultants that worked with a tech startup in Ghana to develop a sales and marketing strategy. My team worked with our client virtually for 7 weeks and then spent 1 week in Accra, Ghana to refine and implement our recommendation.
What do you enjoy most about life in Bloomington?
- I enjoy the graduate community in Bloomington. I love food and the restaurants on 4th Street provide a ton of great options.